Largest seedless Grape

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Markymark

I need another variety of grape and I want a dark purple/black LARGE BERRIE type. Google is failing me, it keeps on showing me the worlds largest wine producers which I don't care about. So anything sounds good, I live in California so I'm pretty sure any grape grows around here. So thanks for any assistance.

I saw large purple table grapes growing in CA when on holiday and was told they were Autumn Royal seedless. Hope that helps you out a bit.

The largest table grapes are not due to being a certain variety other than they have to be seedless. They are sprayed with a hormone that makes them bigger.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back