Recipe Lemon Garlic Herb Roasted Chicken

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Roasted chicken and mashed potatoes were my obsession as a kid. Every birthday that’s what I picked. This Lemon Garlic Herb Roasted Chicken is our spin on the classic recipe my mom always made me. It’s like my birthday every time we make it!

easy-lemon-garlic-herb-roasted-chicken-recipe-2.jpg

A week or so before our birthdays, my mom would ask us what we wanted for our birthday dinner. It took no time at all for me to answer, and it was the same for years and years. My mom makes an awesome roasted chicken! Am I a weirdo though? What kid asks for a roasted chicken for her birthday dinner?! Most kids would ask for pizza or hot dogs. But roasted chicken is how I rolled! And now I roll with this Lemon Garlic Herb Roasted Chicken as often as I can!

Have you ever been intimidated by roasting a whole chicken? If it’s done right, it looks quite impressive which must mean that is takes tons of time, work, and technique, right? I have a little secret, it is so dang easy! Anyone could do it! There is no need for fear here. We will take you through each step!

The post Lemon Garlic Herb Roasted Chicken appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back