Look what I found

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

You flowers are gorgeous. Even though we haven't had a f-word here, a lot of my plants are dropping leaves.

Not bragging thought I would share a few thing's still in bloom.I had a couple pretty rose's this morning.

Did you actually think I was talking about the act of sharing your blooms when I stated bragging?.. Not....I meant no harm, joking. We have had our freeze and you being SOUTH!
Still have the sun and favorable temps. I put a *lol to show I was joking Spider-Lily..Besides I was speaking of the gardening temps, and stressed I probably wouldn't even get blooms here being my season of favorable temps are but or less then 125days! I guess you not being here in short season Michigan weren't thinking temps, that is all we are thinking about now along with how we are going to make it through our long Fall into Spring.
Your blooms were great and it was kind of you to share with us.:)
I thanked and congratulated you!
Honestly.Not to just say something... I meant it, they were great..:)
And I was sincerely happy for you!

No offense my Friend,
None intended, ever..

Kale

Did you actually think I was talking about the act of sharing your blooms when I stated bragging?.. Not....I meant no harm, joking. We have had our freeze and you being SOUTH!
Still have the sun and favorable temps. I put a *lol to show I was joking Spider-Lily..Besides I was speaking of the gardening temps, and stressed I probably wouldn't even get blooms here being my season of favorable temps are but or less then 125days! I guess you not being here in short season Michigan weren't thinking temps, that is all we are thinking about now along with how we are going to make it through our long Fall into Spring.
Your blooms were great and it was kind of you to share with us.:)
I thanked and congratulated you!
Honestly.Not to just say something... I meant it, they were great..:)
And I was sincerely happy for you!

No offense my Friend,
None intended, ever..

Kale
Kale I know you meant no harm sorry if I made you feel you did.Your my dear friend and alway's will be.

Thought I would share my yellow brug with you.The frost hasn't hurt it yet.

Here are a few picture's this is the same brug two day's later their a little darker yellow.:)

Attachments

• 001.JPG
    001.JPG
    135.2 KB · Views: 326
  • 002.JPG
    002.JPG
    133.4 KB · Views: 334
  • 006.JPG
    006.JPG
    137 KB · Views: 298
  • 004.JPG
    004.JPG
    134.8 KB · Views: 338
  • 003.JPG
    003.JPG
    136.4 KB · Views: 324
OH MY! They, my Friend are gorgeous!
The last pic has pink in it ...is it the same plant changing color?
Do hummers like them?

Thanks for sharin!

Kale:D

OH MY! They, my Friend are gorgeous!
The last pic has pink in it ...is it the same plant changing color?
Do hummers like them?

Thanks for sharin!

Kale:D

Yes this is the same plant just a couple days later.All the hummer's are gone.But I caught a few checking out the brug's this summer.

Beauiful Spider_Lily. I had 2 just like your but mine are gone now. Mine opened a pale yellow and turned darker after a few days to. I'm going to experiment and see if they are a perennial here in zone 6.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back