Looking for Peach Tree - WA

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

newbie9871

Anyone know where I can buy a "Dwarf Blushing Star Peach" tree in WA state? Perfered in the KingCounty Region. I tried my local Home Depot and Walmart with no luck.

Thanks!

Hi newbie.....these guys are located in WA and supply commercial quantities of fruit trees including the one you want. If you contact them they may be able to give you info on a stockist near you.

http://www.vanwell.net/

Look around for a nursery or garden center that is not one of the big stores. We had trouble finding some specific berries (Cascade Blackberries) a few years back and my wife was able to find them on line.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back