Looking for succlents

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

cassiegerald

I hope I am posting in the right place,,,but is there some kind soul out there who has cactus and succulents to share with me for postage,,I did have lot of succulents and cactus til last year and when the storm came thru it destroyed them,,so now I am looking around to find more,,,I would appreciate anything that anyone would share with me,,but if you cant that is okay also..thank you for your kindness and your time ,,take care God bless you and your loved ones,,,Cassie:)

Treva

Hi Cassie!
I have some Mother of thousands and a few others I can share for postage!
Let me know if you are intrested...I have a few different types of Mother of Thousands, take a look at my site.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com