My Charleston Greenhouse

Affiliate Disclosure: We may receive a commision from some of the links and ads shown on this website (Learn More Here)

Welcome to our virtual Garden Club. Join the discussion in our growing community.

Register for your free membership today!

PhyllisAR

Hi Everyone:

I haven't seen anyone post here recently, so I thought I'd pop on and add some pics of what's growing in the greenhouse today. I would love to see what you all are growing too. I love this time of year and our last frost date is mid March, so not too far to go. Had a bit of a problem with some aphids and rather than infest the greenhouse I got rid of my moon flowers and morning glories (I am planting more today). I now go around and look at everything every few days and zap the plants in the sink with a strong stream of water with a spray bottle or the hose and it's seems to be working. It seems like they just love kale, unfortunately for them, so do I so they have a fight on their hands, of which I hope to win :>)
greenhouse6.jpg
greenhouse2.png
greenhouse3.png
greenhouse4.png

RonsGarden

Super Moderator
Staff member
Very nice set up Phyllis!
Always wished I had a greenhouse.
Aphids can become a problem in such a closed environment. There are some safe treatments you can use to to control them....You could try rubbing alcohol for spot treatments! This will also kill white flies!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com