My first Daylily blooms for 2010

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Beautiful colors Nancie. My red and Black out lilies(dark red) didn't come back. I guess the snow got them.

Thanks ya'll. I got those from my neighbor lady. She gave me about 50 I guess some did not make it. I am waiting to see what colors they are. I will save seeds if anyone wants to try some let me know.

Dor,
I really hate losing plants to the winter :(

I still have all my daylilys in their pots from when we moved here last year!
They are all doing amazingly well waiting for me to create more gardens for them!
Gotta remember to go out and fertilize them this weekend!
So much to do, so little time!

Another lily showed it's face yesterday. It 's a very pretty peach color. The
second is of my crinum lily getting ready to open. This is the first time in four year that it had three blooms at one time.

Attachments

• gardening004.jpg
    gardening004.jpg
    49.9 KB · Views: 288
  • gardening005.jpg
    gardening005.jpg
    61.8 KB · Views: 259
I looked out the back door a few minutes ago and caught sight of these two beautiful blooms.

Attachments

• gardening002.JPG
    gardening002.JPG
    108.5 KB · Views: 262
Yellow Daylily

Another Pretty Yellow Daylily.

Attachments

• gardening004.JPG
    gardening004.JPG
    103.9 KB · Views: 281
my daylilies

I only have 5 daylilies right now but they are prolific and i get to divide them every year and move them to different spots, here are two of them:the small burgundy fellow is "Jiminy Cricket" his taller cousin with the white lines on his petals is "Indigo Moon", i hope you like them:)HPIM0978.jpg

HPIM0977.jpg

HPIM0972.jpg

HPIM0981.jpg

HPIM0995.jpg

Tonya,
I have the same ones I was going to post a pic. It was such a surprise to see that dark color. I also have a peach color with a green throat. And a ruffly orange with a red rim but it looked way to sad by the time I got home to use for a post :( waiting for the next to bloom.

My daylilies are really blooming

I went out this morning and there's a new bloom onmy bi-color but I couldn't get a pic because I can't get my foot wet.

Attachments

• gardening019.JPG
    gardening019.JPG
    121.3 KB · Views: 270
  • gardening020.JPG
    gardening020.JPG
    108.9 KB · Views: 279
Some more of my blooms

Here's some more of my blooms.

Attachments

• gardening028.JPG
    gardening028.JPG
    174.2 KB · Views: 267
  • gardening002.JPG
    gardening002.JPG
    92.4 KB · Views: 271
  • gardening026.JPG
    gardening026.JPG
    140.9 KB · Views: 281
  • gardening031.JPG
    gardening031.JPG
    139 KB · Views: 281
  • gardening033.JPG
    gardening033.JPG
    112.7 KB · Views: 265
More

A few more. I can't ever get the light pink to show up on the crinum lily.

Attachments

• gardening018.JPG
    gardening018.JPG
    123.2 KB · Views: 260
  • gardening022.JPG
    gardening022.JPG
    117.5 KB · Views: 271
  • gardening029.JPG
    gardening029.JPG
    138.9 KB · Views: 268
  • gardening032.JPG
    gardening032.JPG
    127.1 KB · Views: 264

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back