My first Rose of Sharon (Hibiscus Syriacus)

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

tonya

These are my first two blooms of my rose of sharons...i have 5 and can't remember which colors are which, i will mark them this year! They seem to be blooming early this year i usually don't get to see them until after the 4th of july...BONUS!!! HPIM0987.jpg

HPIM0988.jpg

HPIM0989.jpg

I have one of those tonya but it has'nt bloomed yet.I saw it growing by the roadside about 2yrs ago.I stopped and took a few branches I had four to root.I gave my SIL two of them she let her's die.Now one of my shrub's is almost as tall as I am.Waiting on bloom's it will be a little while yet bud's are tiny.:)

I love them they are so easy to start too. I stared a bunch of seedling in paper pots when they got bigger I planted them in a row along my fence they are beautil.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back