My "UN" wedding ring

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bluewolf

me and my Mister have been together nine years come December 19th
so he finally decided I could have a "committment" ring got it two weeks ago
hope you like it (and that I remember how to post a pic)

Well obviously not will try again

here goes nothin.......

Attachments

• ring.JPG
    ring.JPG
    61.1 KB · Views: 307
Oh how pretty. I love it. And because it is a commitment ring it will always be so special to you.

Awwww, that is so pretty and I love the heart! For some guys that is a major deal. We were married 5 years before I got a ring. He wanted to make sure I was going to stick around, he pretty much told me I had to "earn" it. :rolleyes: At least you are getting closer :D

Love it - the setting is very unique. The sentimental attachment is worth it's weight in gold.

I'm pretty traditional, I suppose. Talk of rings reminds me of a class I took in my first semester of college. We were off the subject and the instructor said they did not understand why a diamond was the stone selected for engagement rings as it was one of the hardest things known to man and they look so cold. They said that one of the stones that appeared warm such as a ruby should signify the love that one has for another. I took that to heart and in 1955 when I selected the engagement ring for my bride to be, I selected a ring that had a diamond for the main stone, but had two small diamonds on each side of the big one. Big is relative, by the way, as it is only a quarter carat. But I asked if the two outside diamonds could be removed and if rubies could be substituted. They could and they did. She responded in kind and my wedding band has three small stones in it; rubies on each side of a small diamond.

Very cool Randy. I like guys who break tradition. Any one can buy a diamond that looks like 50 others, but making something from the heart is wonderful!

I have seen some pretty impressive diamonds through the years, but I couldn't afford one like that and still can't. But I don't think my wife would trade her ring regardless of how big the stone was.

thanks everyone.....It was a long time coming
it has 1/5 of a carot of diamonds and I love that it is two hearts
it shows union of the two hearts he picked it out I was looking at one of those ones that had the diamond sticking up he insisted that I have at least one diamond no CZ for me...

now I am just trying to get used to wearing a ring on that finger..never
have before

Randy I've missed you too!!!

For years I couldn't wear my wedding band because of the work I did, but I can wear it now. I have to put tape on it so it doesn't come off my hand though. In cold weather it's even worse, but I can add more tape. LOL

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back