New from Ca.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Ca.mamahen and pinnirocky2008.........welcome to the forum. I am sure you will enjoy it here.......lots of great people here..........:)

Attachments

• 1%20%2884%29.jpg
    1%20%2884%29.jpg
    14.5 KB · Views: 274
What part of Sacramento? My wife and I both graduated from Grant High School in what used to be called Del Paso Heights. I graduated in 1951.

Hi There,
I was invited to join your thread. I see some of our others have flocked here too. Thank you for inviting me. I hope to get to know all the rest of you.
Have a Merry Christmas. :D
Pinnirocky2008

Jody!!!!!!!!! Hello and Welcome my dear friend! Got your card and email. So blessed you have at least come on in to say hello...I have missed chatting with you dear...look and arond and enjoy ......will talk soon I am sure

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back