Recipe Oven Braised Beef Roast

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Juicy, fall apart beef roast does not have to be bland. This Oven Braised Beef Roast is probably the best braised beef I’ve ever had and it screams Sunday Dinner!

Our readers and are the very best! This recipe is a direct result of a question from a reader. Someone asked if she didn’t have ribs, if she could make our Oven Braised Short Ribs with a roast. We started testing and ta da!!! Oven Braised Beef Roast – a juicy, tender, fall apart braised beef roast in a luscious sauce.

oven-braised-beef-roast-recipe-8-700x1050.jpg

If you’ve tried our oven braised short ribs, you will know that they are to die for! Like seriously…my current most favorite ever! The bad news is that short ribs are quite expensive and sometimes hard to find. This Oven Braised Beef Roast is just as tender and mouthwatering and a little easier on the wallet!

I have to pause and say thank you to our readers! We are seriously so blessed! It is you that keep us going and keep us inspired! We love to get questions and hear feedback from you! I wish we could meet everyone of you and do lunch! How can we make that happen?!

(more…)

The post Oven Braised Beef Roast appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back