RE: Curbie.....

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Your mother will be missed,but never forgotten! Thanks so much Sherrie and the picture -- well... lovely!! --- Gods comfort to your loss as well!!

Sherrie You are welcome here any time... Thanks for the picture post ...just wonderful...stay in touch ...Loved your Mom greatly and will always have her pickle on the tree...

Wonderful photo Sherrie thank you sooo much! I have to take part of the "blame" for all those banana plants, both Trax and I used to encourage her to grow them;)

that picture is amazing, sherrie.........thanks for sharing and we all share in your saddness at this time.....

The pickle has become part of the family tradition. David and Fiona put a special present out for the grandkid that finds the pickle hidden in the tree. I think they hide the pickle on Christmas morning so the kids can't find it before Christmas Day.

I just found this thread and this really hurts. I noticed she hadn't been posting but I always thought she would be back sometime. I'll never forget all the lessons we had about bananas and other stuff. I still have the Christmas pickle and the framed photo she sent me. I'm gonna keep them forever and next Christmas I'm gonna put the pickle on the tree near the top. All I can think is I wish nothing bad happened and she was still here. I miss her.

I have a photograph of a beautiful waterfalls Curbie took in Pennsylvania that she sent me.
Going to have it framed and place it in a prominant spot in the livingroom in memory of her!
I miss her!!

Was just re-reading the "My Banana Project" thread, smiled and laughed at the banter that went on with Curbie and her baby bananas......such as singing to them and carrying them all around the house to get the light during the cold winter months. Miss her a lot......

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back