rose buds

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Evie

here's a few of my roses . can't wait till they are all open

Attachments

• roses 001.JPG
    roses 001.JPG
    22.8 KB · Views: 396
  • roses 003.JPG
    roses 003.JPG
    31.3 KB · Views: 364
  • roses 004.JPG
    roses 004.JPG
    29.8 KB · Views: 358
  • roses 005.JPG
    roses 005.JPG
    18.4 KB · Views: 364
The yellow rose looks fantastic. Does anyone else like them more while they are not in full bloom like those in the picture? Or is it just me? :)

They are perfect Evie. :)

Hi Anne! Welcome. I do agree with you, I like an unopned rose also. Just as they begin to open .

Hi Ann I like roses open, closed, beginning, right up till they drop their petals.

Welcome aboard Anne!
I prefer them just as the buds start to open!
I'm not particularly fowned of yellow roses.
I prefer orange with a hint of yellow!

Those roses are beautiful, especially the pink one.

I think some roses look their best as buds but some are beautiful in all stages. I have one in particular that is like that and it last a very long time. It's called Brandy Rose.
I seemed drawn to the soft peachy/pink colors (like the one here - Apricot Candy) but I have about every color somewhere in our garden.

Attachments

• IMG_0848.jpg
    IMG_0848.jpg
    121.5 KB · Views: 362
Yes, that Apricot Candy is pretty as a bud but one of those that isn't as pretty when open. On the other hand, this Brandy Rose rose is gorgeous in all stages, not much scent though.

Attachments

• IMG_0276.jpg
    IMG_0276.jpg
    116.8 KB · Views: 351
  • IMG_0253.jpg
    IMG_0253.jpg
    124.1 KB · Views: 345
Your roses are so pretty. Yellow was my mothers favorite color and its mine to. There aren't to many colors that I don't like though.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back