Shrimp Plant

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I lost mine winter before last Cyndy. I wish I knew where we both could get one.

I will root some cuttings for you both. I have the salmon color and it is blooming like crazy right now. Give me a couple weeks to get some rooted for you.
I was just thinking yesterday I wanted to root some new ones for my court yard. This gives me the incentive to get going on it ;)

It won't cost enough to even worry about. I made my cuttings and got them in the root bed last night. They generally root pretty quick so it should only be a few weeks and you will have them :D

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back