Something to do With Family

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

sarahzfr32

Hey guys.. just thought I would share this to y'all. My husband and I purchased this book from Ted's Woodworking and started doing little projects together on the weekends. We were going to purchase a new set of furniture for the backyard, but instead we decided to do a DIY. We wanted to save a lot of money, and do something with all the spare time we have nowadays. When we completed our projects, we sent our pictures in to Ted and he actually featured our work on his website! I thought that was pretty cool. The book was like $70 but it includes 16,000+ instructions to create whatever you please with wood.Ted's book also has a 60 day money back guarantee so if you do like it, return it. i It also includes a cutting list and materials list so you're always prepared. The book saved us a ton of time figuring out how to create the furniture and money. I urge you guys to check it out.

Happy Quarantining!

https://bit.ly/3eTm0Lh

Attachments

• chair.png
    chair.png
    289.8 KB · Views: 167
  • first project.png
    first project.png
    425.9 KB · Views: 168

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com