Sour Dough

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Randy

Super Moderator
Staff member
There are several recipes there but the best of the bunch as far as I'm concerned is the sourdough buttermilk biscuits. There may be a note on that recipe that says "Tammy's recipe". I bought a book of sourdough recipes and she told me she made that particular one and how good it was. I tried it then and found it was tastier than the other recipes I had been using. Aunt Cora's biscuits are pretty good too though, but not as good as that sourdough buttermilk biscuit recipe. Don't pass up the opportunity to butter one of those biscuits when they come fresh out of the oven and eat it when it's hot.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com