Recipe Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Tetrazzini with Crunchy Honey Dijon Topping

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Why do I always think I need more food at Thanksgiving? Got leftovers like me? Try Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Tetrazzini with Crunchy Honey Dijon Topping.

rkey-tetrazini-with-crunchy-honey-dijon-topping-10.jpg

This post is sponsored by Kettle Brand

Holy leftover turkey. What in the world are you all doing with all of your leftovers this Thanksgiving? We’ve got a few recipes that are our go-to, but this Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Tetrazzini with Crunch Honey Dijon Topping just took the cake.

Or the turkey.

I don’t know how to say that, but either way here’s why we love this Turkey Tetrazzini recipe.

Thanksgiving Leftovers​

There are the same things left over every Thanksgiving at my house.

• Turkey
  • Veggies
  • Cream
  • Butter
  • Cheese
  • Garlic
  • Chips from snacking and football

Now some of those things aren’t that big of a deal, but I love to use things up versus wasting so what better way to use it all than a creamy, cheesy Turkey Tetrazzini?!

(more…)

The post Thanksgiving Leftovers Turkey Tetrazzini with Crunchy Honey Dijon Topping appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back