Recipe The BEST Pork Carnitas Recipe

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

We have the World’s Best Carolina Pulled Pork but it was high time we made the BEST Pork Carnitas Recipe and this is it. A hint of citrus, juicy meat with those classic crispy bits!

he-best-authentic-pork-carnitas-recipe-12-700x1050.jpg

There’s a local restaurant here called, Oteos and I’m, in fact WE, are obsessed with their tacos. Cade usually goes for the steak tacos but I always get the carnitas. Their pork carnitas is the best I’ve ever had. It’s magnificently juicy and tender and there’s just the tiniest hint of citrus. You may not even catch it except they throw little bits of orange and pickled red onions on the taco with the pork. And that’s it. No crazy sauces and messes, just a clean, amazing taco.

(more…)

The post The BEST Pork Carnitas Recipe appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back