Recipe The Best Way to Cook a Turkey- Turkey in a Bowl

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

S

Sweet Basil

Don’t you dare stress over cooking a turkey. The best way to cook a turkey- turkey in a bowl is totally going to blow your mind and your tastebuds!

turkey-in-a-bowl-8.jpg

My friend Brittany was chatting with me over Thanksgiving dinner last year all about turkeys. You see, Brittany doesn’t cook a turkey in the traditional way. In fact, she totally blew my mind when she told me, the best way to cook a turkey, turkey in a bowl is life changing.

Yes, it’s a turkey that is literally cooked in a big bowl in the oven.

You’re going to want to buy a big bowl and try this one out for yourself. It’s the most simple and quick to prepare turkey recipe that I’ve ever seen, but the results are fall apart moist and tender.

(more…)

The post The Best Way to Cook a Turkey- Turkey in a Bowl appeared first on Oh Sweet Basil.

Continue reading...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back