vegetables still producing!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

errol

Still getting plenty of veggies from the cottage garden..these were harvested this morning. cukes and squash has to be harvested every morning. All veggies and flowers are from lasagna beds and four square foot garden beds.

6dwbav.jpg

11r644m.jpg
:)

I took all my maters that were starting to turn with me to nc so I could enjoy some of them. Ibrought 2 green ones and he put them in sawdust and he just brought them out and they are red. Yum

Wow great haul.
So far I am only getting zuchs, bell peppers, crooknecks, cukes and a few tomatoes.

Mainegal, I have 26 cherokee purple maters on one vine, and I'm leaving this sunday for maggie valley NC so will be taking green maters with me (and some ripe ones) I wrap each green tomato in newspaper and they ripen that way. I did the same thing last oct when I went to Florida for a few months. Kya D, you are doing good also it seems. We froze some zuchini for making zuchini bread later!! "love that stuff!'

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back