Vitamins for your Plants

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

seems part of the thread is gone as I know i answered this post...
WOW I didn't remember I send you some...when you need more let me know and remind me what it is and I shall be happy to send along more to you

Yes, a few of the posts by the moderators were moved to a different discussion. There was some comments on whether or not this discussion would be removed. I chose to leave it so that the members could see why this person had been banned. He seemed like a nice enough guy, at least until you question his opinion, then he apparently gets nasty.

I'm certainly no expert on this, but the folks at the University of California would seem to be a pretty reliable source.

They posted this article back in 2002.

http://cemariposa.ucdavis.edu/newsletterfiles/Backyard_Horticulture1123.pdf

The bottom line?

But the final comparison between the B-1 treated and the fertilizer-only treated plants showed no significant difference between the two...

Also, more importantly,

Not only was the vitamin product no better than the fertilizer, but it actually costs ten times as much.

As with most things, your results may vary...

UCD is really great on what they test...we use to go there to help out and boy what a wealth of information...

for me compost is about all I use ...and I always have great yeild and wonderful lookig plants

Yes, a few of the posts by the moderators were moved to a different discussion. There was some comments on whether or not this discussion would be removed. I chose to leave it so that the members could see why this person had been banned. He seemed like a nice enough guy, at least until you question his opinion, then he apparently gets nasty.

I see that now...LOL...boy always a bit scarey when one thinks one is old...LOL:eek:

Bob, myself I don't feel members shouldn't be removed because of what they believe in or whats works for them. I do understand this can open a new can of worms, but so be it. Maybe a new topic for discussion would be helpful.

Last edited:
Bob, myself I don't feel members shouldn't be removed because of what they believe in or whats works for them. I do understand this can open a new can of worms, but so be it. Maybe a new topic for discussion would be helpful.

They were not banned for saying what they believed in, they were banned for being rude and calling members clueless idiots. That is the only reason Bob banned them. If they had not been rude to other members then they would have never been banned.

They were not banned for saying what they believed in, they were banned for being rude and calling members clueless idiots. That is the only reason Bob banned them. If they had not been rude to other members then they would have never been banned.

We do not ban people lightly here but we also do not tolerate being rude to anyone. We are a friendly forum and will stay this way.

I don't feel a ban is the correct action to take. I think moving the posting to new topic would of been more helpful.
I also feel postings could be placed under moderation and viewed before posting.

we all agree with you ...if it had just been not agree that would have been great conversation...it was the name calling that did it...hope this clears things up a bit..

I don't feel a ban is the correct action to take. I think moving the posting to new topic would of been more helpful.
I also feel postings could be placed under moderation and viewed before posting.

this would be a whole lot of work and really make the forum very slow when a gardeniing question is asked or a plant ID is needed...

The questions on the banning are precisely why I left this thread visible in the public area.

I don't care if he believes the moon is made of green cheese. The comments I've highlighted are what got him banned.

Are you guys Serious?????????? Ignorant perhaps...close minded? You have got to be kidding my right? Have you ever used This product as I have? Holy heck, I can;t believe what I am reading here. Here I was just being nice and friendly and letting you in on a Super product that I use and have tremendous success and you Idiots disregard it. You're no Gardeners!! Seems you are also Profesors and not students. I will never claim to know it all, hence a professor. And once I do and I kill my ability to learn and be open minded. I don't know what I would do. I am really offended by you idiots that are clueless. What on Earth??????? This is a tried and true product people....You guys have my soooo soooo, I dont even know the word.

Respectfually disagreeing with other members is fine. Launching into a tirade and calling them clueless idiots, or calling them any names for that matter, is not.

Last edited:
I think you done the right thing Bob we don't need people like him cutting down our GF family. (I am really offended by you idiots that are clueless.)
We are not a bunch of idiot's.Thank you for taking care of our problem child.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back