Wanted Variegated Solomon’s Seal

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bernie

I saw this plant years ago and feel in love with it. I drove three hours to buy one at a nursery only to have it die a week later. I planted seeds but none sprouted. I really REALLY want one. If anyone has a healthy plant to share I would love to give it a good home. I prefer the variegated but will take anything I can get. Let me know what you are looking for and if I have it I’ll trade other wise I’ll pay postage.

I have a Variegated *False* Solomon's Seal that I would be glad to share some of if it's the correct plant. I'll try and get a picture and we can compare.

FalseSS4755.jpg

This what we're talking about?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back