What is this????

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

becki25msmolly

Hi, I went walking in my gardens and came across this plant. I can not remember what it is...please clue me in. Thank you and take care, Becki

Attachments

• tn_100_1175.jpg
    tn_100_1175.jpg
    13.7 KB · Views: 241
Thank you for the info

I sure don't remember planting sweet william in pots. I have some in the garden but it got tilled last year by accident so I know I didn't divide it. I don't remember planting any seeds in those pots. I guess they must have flown over from the other bed???? Will miracles never cease! Thank you and take care, Becki

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back