What's the weather in your area? 2014 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

A change....winds out of the SSE!
73 going up to 79 ......I'll wait and see if thunderstorms develop later on today....

well I see that you are sending me the HHH Ron....its coming tomorrow....90's with high humidity....summers dying gasp I guess.....Ill grin and bear it.....and hopefully it wont be around too long......then rain for our holiday weekend...ugh.....I so hoped for a nice labor day weekend....

Well Woodie, it is still summer!!
Got up to 81 and sunny.....no thunderstorms....wasn't too muggy either...
Tomorrow that changes when the winds shift out of the SW!!!

sunny here and going up to 85 this afternoon.......the humidity will be back but not for long.....so they say.....only one day.....

75 ...going up to 88 with a humidex of 102!!!!!
They issued a heat advisory for today....will be the first time this year!!!
Potential for severe thunderstorm development this afternoon and evening as a cold front moves in... a warning has been issued...
Winds out of the SW with hazy sunshine....
Seasonal temps are expected, once the cold front passes through, for the rest of the week!!!

We have had one of the hottest driest summers ever here!! it has been really beautiful, but we have had a lot of hot muggy weather which we are not used to! the air conditioner we bought for the living room has been running nearly every day! we ended up having our grand daughters come to stay for nearly 4 weeks so we were very busy, lot's of trips to the beach, berry picking, fishing and crabbing, going to art fairs and such. I took this picture outside our local hospital the other day, as it impressed me as looking more like California than the west coast of BC!!
california-sechelt_zps314e9a83.jpg

and 2 more of the grand daughter at the beach, one pic has me in it as well as our youngest daughter
photo84_zps9da468f6.jpg

beach5_zps816d9d36.jpg

great pics Janet thanks for sharing them! A bit humid today maybe an early spring on the way......a t'storm on the way too....74F

beautiful girls janet, thanks for sharing.......glad you had a fun time...

sunny and hazy this morning....still cool but soon it will go up to 90's, with lots of humidity, maybe some thunderstorms.....then tonight a cool down....

Love the pics Janet!!!

We missed all the thunder and rain last evening as the cold front passed through.....
73 going up to 79 but with a lot less humidity!!
Overcast with no winds....light winds out of the NW for this afternoon
Tomorrow's high ...only 70F.....then it starts to heat up again....

HHH here today......like pea soup........think your cold front is coming thru for us tonight Ron, then two good days, and more humidity over the weekend......and into next week.....summer is holding on just like winter held on.....

Nippy this morning!!!
61F with deep blue skies!!
Going up to 73..... then down to 55 overnight!!
The HHH returns on again starting on Saturday!!!

Went down to 56 last night!!!
70.... going up to 75.. with a humidex of 81....
Winds shifted and are now out of the SSE....
High thin whispy clouds...
HHH for tomorrow!

we had 49 last night......but it warmed up nicely to 74 today........HHH will be here by sunday......and stay until tues.....we so need rain, so hope they are right about sunday with 50% chance of rain.....

Our low temperature last night was 61 degrees and we made it up to 82 degrees by this afternoon. Had some clouds in the sky but nothing dropped.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back