What's the weather in your area? 2016 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Got a monolog going on here!

Nippy yesterday afternoon with gusty winds coming in off the lake!!
Would have been nice without the wind...

57F and expecting another day like yesterday with a high of 66,
At least we will be getting more sun and less wind.
Dropping to 51 tonght...
We need rain badly, the ground is starting to crack and the grass is turning brown as it goes dorment!
Next rain event is on Thursday...hope we get a good soaking!

sunny over the weekend, but windy sunday and felt more fall like. monday was sunny and windy,, but today, the wind has stopped and its 80. a glorious day with low humidity.

64F and mostly sunny.....sky is a hazy blue..
Winds light out of the east...
Hight today 70 and low tonight 63....
Possble showers developing early this afternoon as a system starts to move in....
Light rain for this evening turning to showers overnight...
Thunderstorms developing for tomorrow.....
Hope we get rain, and not just the promise of rain!!

another beautiful day here in the catskills. sunny, will go to 80 and low humidity. I heard no rain here for a few days. guess Id better hook up my hose to water the garden if it doesnt rain.

Had good steady rain that started around 6 pm and continued all evening ....it was much needed!! But, it was still not enough to recover from the drought of the last 2 months! Possible thunderstorms off and on today!
Sunny and 66F going up into the low 70's this afternoon..
The humidex is 77F....
Hoping for more rain today!!

great sleeping weather here as well, until about 4am when the birds decide to sing in the tree outside my window. another beautiful day here. Today is our company picnic so good food and the office closes early. a good end to the week!

No rain yesterday...heard thunder off and on but they missed us!
70F with hazy sunshine...heading up to 77 and possibly higher this afternoon...
Light winds out of the NE...
Dropping to 61 for the low tonight....
Nice temp for sleeping with low humidity!
Next rain event by Tuesday!

68 with hazy sunshine.... going up into the mid 80's and probably higher with daytime heating. Humidex for this afternoon 88.
Light winds out of the SW....
Have a super weekend!!

yesterday was glorious in upstate NY. today will be the same but hotter with humidity coming in lateron. ugh dont like that humidity.
happy fathers day to all the fathers. its your special day!

72F with hazy sunshine! Feels like 77!
Nice breeze blowing in from the SW
In the mid to upper 80's this afternoon!!
Blah!!
Stay cool!

90 yesterday but low humidity. today it will be 93 with humidity coming in at noon. HHH then until tonight when thunderstorms come thru and cooler air from my canadian friends. thank you! going to pick up a newer car that I bought. hope that goes smoothly.

Congrats on the "newer" car Woodie!
72F going up to 75F with a humidex of 87....not bad considering what you are getting Woodie...
Thunderstorms possible this afternoon, and a higher chance this evening....
Hoping for a good amount of rain to break this drought!
Cooler tomorrow with lower humidity.
Summer officially arrives early this evening!!

Winds off the lake kept the temps comfortable and it was windy....
Thunderstorms rumbled through here last evening with a good amount of rain...around one inch fell! Wonderful lightening display!
We are now on the cooler side ot the front and it is cooler and drier!
59F with sunny blue skies. Humidity is 65%....light winds out of the SW....
Going up to around 72 this afternoon.
Next rain event on Thursday then the heat returns for the weekend!

heard thunderstorms about 3ish, but it doesnt look like they came here. still the cool front came down and its so pleasant this morning with a nice breeze. high of about 77 today. heat and humidity come back here for the weekend as well. ugh dont know why the humidity doesnt stay down in fla and texas where it belongs. haha

that went well Ron. got a 2013 chrysler 200. only 29,000 miles on it. BTW chrysler is made in canada. told you I love canada. haha

missing randy. he is having big computer problems.

another glorious day here. low humidity and 80 today.

that went well Ron. got a 2013 chrysler 200. only 29,000 miles on it. BTW chrysler is made in canada. told you I love canada. haha
Good choice!!
Figured something wasn't right when Randy isn't on!!

Love this low humidity! Great sleeping with a low of 63 las night!!
64 with clear blue skies...going up to 73 and more then likely higher with daytime heating.
Possible showers this evening and overnight....
Looks like the bulk of the system coming in from the west wil be scooting south of the lakes so will miss most of it! Darn! We need another goor downpour!!
Next system coming in Sunday evening into Monday....
The HHH will be back starting Friday.....Sticky Weekend Ahead!!!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back