What's the weather in your area? 2016 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

rain came last night, and it will rain all day. we need the rain so Im happy its raining finally and its also cooled down. its great to finally get a cool down after all those days of 90's ugh

Finally rained earlier this morning. Not much, but appreciate the cooler temp....
70F with a humidex of 81.
Mostly cloudy....
Light winds out of the east.
Chance of thunderstorms and showers this afternoon....
77 expected with a humidex of 90.
The temp starts going up tomorrow along with the humidity!!
At least we're getting a bit of a break before the next round moves in!!

we had rain most of sunday. some heavy some light so I think the ground got some. its raining all day today and the brown grass is greening up. Boy did we need this rain. its a rainy pattern here now, so everyday we are to get rain. the temps are down but humidity is up.:p:).

Happy August 1st!!
Overcast this morning. Winds are light out of the NNE.
The system that scooted by south of the lake yesterday didn't bring much in the way of rain....
72F...humidex 84.....79 for this afternoon with a humidex of 91...
Humidex readings for the week is expected in the 90's.... peaking by Friday with 100......
So far, no rain in the forcast......

rained most of the day and then the sun came out and the humidity shot up. wow was it steamy outside. the temps are in the 80's but going up to 90's come fri and this weekend. july broke records here with 90's. wonder what august will bring us.

rained stopped this morning and we had a bit of sunshine,, but its grey again now. humidity is up and more rain likely. we really put a dent in our drought here. most places got about 2 to 3 inches, and up north they got 6!
have a great day everyone!

Yesterday by mid afternoon the clouds moved out and the temp and humidity soared....Blah!
Not too bad so far this morning with sunny skies.... but the temp is going up quickly..
77F with a 88 humidex....
81 with a 91 humidex this afternoon.....
Winds are light out of the NE....
The humidity will be the issue this week....

pretty steamy yesterday, but by 5pm the humidity went away and it was lovely the rest of the evening. went down to 59 last night so good sleeping weather. today is sunny and 80's. the humidity comes back tomorrow with a vengenance for a few days. of course its fair time and its always HHH during the fair time.

Thanks for the good news about Randy!!
Miss him a lot!!

64 when I got up this morning with clear skies....
73F with a humidex of 84....
Going up to 82 with a humidex of 93....
Light winds out of the east, shifting from out of the SE later on today...
Looks like a Pacific Low will be here by Friday....hoping it'll be a good rain event!!

a gorgeous day here. sunny with low humidity and a nice breeze. what a joy. too bad I was stuck in work this afternoon. humidity is coming in tomorrow but its been great sleeping weather for the past two nights, and august is on the march! July was a nightmare, 90's most days and horrible humidity. hoping august will be kind to us. rain for sat,, so that cuts out my blueberry picking time.

yes, that is good news that randy will soon be on. missed him so much. esp missed his extensive knowledge and his funny stories. thats one entertaining guy.

nice evening, and good sleeping weather the past two days. but it wont last, as the HHH's are coming back to town. isnt it about time for them to move more south? haha going to be mid 80's today.

HHH is back! The humidity continues to increase...very sticky yesterday afternoon and evening....
Heat Warning was issued yesterday afternoon! They really should call it a High Humidity Warning!
75F with a humidex of 91......
84 for this afternoon with a humidex of 100+ expected!! Blah!
Light winds out of the SW, shifting out of the south later on today....
75 for the low tonight with a 88 humidex... it'll be another not so nice sleep!

today was beautiful, but I see that HHH over by you ROn and I know its headed this way. mid 90's tomorrow and humidity. back to closing up all the windows, but tonight Ill enjoy my last night of open windows. tomorrow Ill be closedup tight again. sure has been a hot summer this yr. makes you wonder what the winter will be like.

It turned aweful mid afternoon yesterday, when the winds died down.....the temp went up as did the humidity....humidex was well over 100F!
Last night was just as bad, even though the temp slowly dropped to 75, the humidity remained high at 95!!
Feel cranky this morning!!!
This nasty round of humidity will come to an end once the coldfront passes through.
Not sure what will happen when it arrives....it is a wait and see if we get any thunderstorms and rain. Expecting some strong winds ahead of the front.
It's 75F with a humidex of 91 with winds picking up out of the SW
High expected 85+ with a humidex of 100+ again this afternoon.......
It's the humidity that is an issue!!!

Cooler and drier conditions for tomorrow!

Next heat wave by midweek.....

earlier thismorning was nice and cool, good sleeping last night. Now at almost 11am I can feel the humidity on the rise. it will be very nasty today. hopefully the storms coming in tomorrow afternoon will bring us some cooler weather. one can only hope! have a great weekend everyone.

humidity is way up and waiting for some thunderstorms. then a cool down after that. will be good to have the windows opened again.

Not a stitch of rain yesterday!! Had clouds move in early evening and the winds picked up a bit....
It was hot and humid last night....not nice for sleeping!!
It is cooler and much less humid this morning and the air feels fresh! What a relief!!
72 with a deep blue sky ...humidex is 79.
Going up to 81 with increasing humidity....humidex 90!
Dropping to 64 tonight! Should ge great for sleeping!!
No rain in the forcast this coming week...so far!

Guess I'll be hauling water to water the gardens today!

not a drop of rain from those thunderstorms came my way. and we need rain. it was hot a steamy all yesterday until about 11pm when the cooler air came in, great for sleeping, and today will be sunny with little humidity.

68F with deep blue skies! Humidex is 75!
79 for the high this afternoon with a humidex of 90 due to daytime heating....
Humidity is slowly starting to build again.....yucky by Tuesday...worse on Weds!!
Low tonight 64!!
Perfect sleeping last night, and will be better tonight..
Next possible weather maker is set to arrive by Friday......

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back