What's the weather in your area? 2016 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

That last post was from a couple of days ago and apparently I didn't post it at the time. Today we got up to at least 84 degrees and possibly a little more. There were some clouds but they were high and thin. I got a little sunburn working outside but not enough to hurt. No rain is expected until next Tuesday.

So nice to hear others are getting the warm weather!!!
We are still dealing with the cold air mass from Siberia!!
Expecting some isolated flurries today. High today 32...low tonight 21......
Light snow for tomorrow!
We should start getting warmer temps by mid week and even warmer temps by the weekend...and it will be about time after the last few weeks!!

we are also dealing with cold air. 20 again this morning. maybe snow flurries lateron. warmer here by the end of the week. very disappointing spring this yr. everyone wants to put the boots and winter coats away.

25F
We are bracing for another blast of snow starting this afternoon....
Darn Alberta Clipper is on the way!
Not expecting much snow.... as a warm front will pass through later on this evening, it will change over to freezing rain, then rain as the temps get up to around 45F by tomorrow morning.....Rain for Monday!

its 30 and raining here this morning. after this mess moves out the temps will go up and this weekend we maybe will see spring. 60 and 70. we shall see if old man winter is going into hiding finally. we can only hope this is the end of him

Had around 2 inches of snow last evening... It turned to rain overnight and all the snow is gone now!
46F with steady light rain.
Could hit 50F this afternoon....
Then a bit of a cool down as a coldfront passes through, but will stay seasonal..
Longterm forcast is looking good starting midweek, and even better by the weekend!!

We sold the summer property on the lake! I want to go dig up some plants before the closing date which is May 1st!!
Hoping the weather cooperates as I will need to make a few trips to get all the plants I want to bring here.
Will be digging up a few areas of lawn and putting in some gardens here at the appartment.....The new landlord is all for it, as are the other tenants who will be helping!
Been planning out the areas for monhs now, and been talking to the other tendants.....

We have been starting our days with heavy cloud cover and it burns off about noon. Or at least most of the clouds dissipate. That has bee suppressing our daytime temperatures and I'm back to wearing the heavy work shirts. We haven't had rain for at least a week now but it looks like that might end tomorrow. We got close to 70 degrees today.

25F last night..
34 and sunny now.....41 for the high today...
Dropping to 30 tonight.....
Looks like Thursday the temps start to warm up!

rained all morning, but by afternoon the sun came out. boy was I glad to see the sun again. it will go down to 30 tonight and then the warm up starts tomorrow. by the weekend, it will be glorious. I hope they are correct about the forecast!

We are to have a couple of days with rainy prospects and then we will get some nice weather back. It was overcast all day today and the rain started about 5:30 this evening. The high today was 58 degrees and the low tonight will be about 52.

All models point to a warming trend!
30F and sunny this morning, heading up to 41 this afternoon with partly sunny skies!
32F overnight and warmer tomorrow.....should get into the high 60's by the weekend!!

It was cloudy all day and the heavy rain started about 6PM. It dropped down to about 47 last night.

30F last night, now it is already 36F with sunny clear skies and light winds out of the NE!
Heading up to 46 with clear skies this afternoon...
37 for the low tonight!!

glad to see that you are also getting the warm up Ron. its sunny this morning and 40, its going up to about 60. at least its going in the right direction now. woohoo

Hey Woodie!! It's coming...don't know how long it will last , so will be enjoying it!
We will be a bit cooler then you due to the lakes! ....but any heat will be nice!!

we hit gold today with the weather. 65 sunny and a warm breeze. more to come for the next three days before the curtain comes down for a few days. but we are heading in the right direction. gas however is NOT!!!!!

It has been much cooler and mostly cloudy this week, 180 degrees from the weekend! we got a bit of rain but not very much. by sunday we are supposed to be back up into the mid 70's. I got peas planted and started my cucumber seeds. this year I think I could have planted the peas in february!! Here are a few pics, the magnolia has already dropped all its blossoms! and yes that is my hubby out there without a shirt on! it really was that warm! our grandson loves fishing and crabbing, but he won't eat any!! lol! and some stunning sunsets with all the nice weather! and our oldest grand child up in our apple tree that her great great grampa planted. she is the spitting image of her dad and it makes us happy and breaks our hearts at the same time! that one was taken about a month ago on their spring break when they came to stay for 2 weeks! the apple tree is in full bloom now.
IMG_0060_zpslng9bbg4.jpg

IMG_0028_zpsypvb7gwd.jpg

IMG_0027_zpscojkmjgu.jpg

IMG_0171%201_zpstnungbgk.jpg

IMG_0137_zpsmipquxzm.jpg

IMG_0067_zpsmsclbx4j.jpg

We dropped dow into the high 30s last evening and peaked out this afternoon about 61 degrees. There were scattered clouds today but no rain.

nice pics smiley. Ill be over for some of those crabs. how are you going to make them?
its going to be 65 today. right now its only 40, but this afternoon will be beautiful. finally a stretch of real spring weather. its about time.

Thanks for the photos Janet!
Love them!!

Yesterday was super! Got up to just shy of 70F with sunny skies!
Went to the cottage on the lake to start cleaning up the gardens an divided and potted up some hostas,wild ginger and some prairie crocus, to bring back here to plant. Going to need to go a few times to clean the gardens and get everything I want .....closing date is May 1st so I have 2 weeks to get things done.....next trip will be dividing some daylilies to pot up and bring back.....getting excited about creating a few gardens here at the apartment!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back