What's the weather in your area? 2023 Edition

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Well see you haven't been around Ron lately. Just w was noted to wish you a merry whatever you celebrate, and a happy new year! Facebook has really changed this site! Sad actually! So many friends were made here years ago! But that's a good thing! Hi from the ones I keep in contact with! Jules, randy, laurie!

Season's Greetings Woodie...times change and members have been passing way!
I'm not on as much as I used to be, but I am faithful, popping in every day to clean out all the spam...
Have a Merry Christmas! ❄️☃️🎄

Season's Greetings Woodie...times change and members have been passing way!
I'm not on as much as I used to be, but I am faithful, popping in every day to clean out all the spam...
Have a Merry Christmas! ❄️☃️🎄
Happy new year Ron! Its been sad to see our old friends pass away! I sure am missing my Libby. We talked every day. Wonderful memories! Hope this year is kind to you Ron! I try to remember to come on here. Crazy winter weather so far! Would be great to have an early spring!

Happy New Year Woodie...
It is sad to find out more members have passed away...I feel so old!
The weather has been insane...we haven't had much of a winter...total snow so far is around 6 inches....
The lawns are still green!!
Been getting lots of rain instead! It is just too warm for snow!
We can blame El Nino for the radical climate change..and it will continue to effect us this year...
We have another major Texas Low arriving today...
Hope you drop in more often...
Take care

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back