Recent content by gardendan

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. G

Strawberry Question

No not the leaves, the shoots, runners is what im talking about. Im not that dumb lol. I got help yesterday with someone who grows Strawberries every year, so I now know what to do when the time comes to transplant and protect them from pests and rodents. Im good. Thanks for the input though...
  2. G

Strawberry Question

I do use a .22. But it's not enough. I really need help with my Strawberries. If anyone can provide info to my questions ask, please respond.
  3. G

Strawberry Question

13 viewers and no response?
  4. G

Strawberry Question

I have questions about Strawberries. Im going to transplant some of my berries after there done producing and was wondering is it safe to cut of the shoots when planting the main plant? Last year I planted a patch, but didn't plant them in rows like the Strawberry farms, so I now need to do it...
  5. G

Strawberry Question

Hopefully the brown leaves are normal this time of year on the plants, i tend to worry about alot of things, im sure its normal, since theres hundreds of new stems growing new plants, its most likely just giving more energy to the new plants, any more info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks...
  6. G

Strawberry Question

Thanks everyone for the welcome comments. I do not have every berring berries. They produced once and had a few here and there, but nothing for a little while. Im so impressed at the way they are growing, alot of new growth with mine, it's crazy how much they are growing and starting new plants...
  7. G

Strawberry Question

Hi everyone I have a question about strawberries, I was wondering is it normal for the leaves to start turning brown towards this time of the year? Any help would be greatly appreciated. I hope my strawberry's aren't in danger. Thanks again Dan

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back