Search results

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

1. C

My Roses

I bought mine from walmart 2 years ago. I believe it was a Blaze Rose variety Its already having sprouts and i want to take a stem and replant it elsewhere. Can i still do it? These roses are massive. My coworkers thought it was fake when i bought them to work!! see attached.
  2. C

Newbie - lots of hedge privacy questions

HI ALL We purchased a huge estate here in ontario up in the country. English tudor http://casadapereira.blogspot.ca/ Lots of gardens around it. Well kept. The only concern is one side i need some hedge privacy and fast growing ones. I found 2 places that have many 6-7ft thuja type...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back