angel trumpet

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

clevis09

can anyone tell me why the leafs on 2 of my angel trumpets are turning yellow? i water them every other day and feed them once a week, the new leafs look fine but on one of them the leafs are not getting very big, we have had alot of rain this month like almost 3 to 4 weeks of rain could that be it? can someone help me please........

If you're getting a lot of rain, why are you watering so much?

And what kind of fertilizer are you using?

I have no trouble with mine they are outside and we have a soggy mess here.They are green and healthy.Could it be the soil you have them in.

First thought that comes to mind is drainage. I had yellow leaves happen to mine when they were in a pot. When I drilled more (and bigger) holes lots of water drained out and they perked up. Also plant food, I was using that stuff for more flowers and they did not like that stuff at all.

Dora/Garden Goddess

I never fertilized mine....and they grew like weeds! It took mine a year to settle in, then they were quite at home!

Sounds like too much water that is staying on the roots to make the soil too soggy.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back