Been gone too long

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

becki25msmolly

Hello Everyone,

I have been MIA and just wanted to let ya'll know that I am still around. Life has been sooo crazy but everyone is fine and life keeps moving along!!! To everyone that signed up for the Round Trip Round Robin - I have posted a new sign up thread and we will get this flying! Sorry it took sooo long to get this going again but.... the good thing is that I have collected literally thousands of seeds from out of my garden this past fall and I will be adding tons of those in there.

I hope everyone has been doing great and if your like me.....You can't wait for Spring to arrive. Take care all, Becki

Hi becki I've only just rejoined after an abscence too so WB. Hope Spring is sprung soon for you

I'm seeing some signs here, John. But it is really too early to count on for awhile yet. I have seen snow in March here a number of times.

Welcome back Becki, glad you have rejoined us
Spring I sure hope it's on it's way. Tired of the long winter we
have had and all the snow, time for mud season!!!

spring is here......I saw the daffies popping up at work....I planted them several yrs ago.....little minature ones.....thats a good sign!!! and someone saw a robin the other day.....

Hi
I am glad to be around again. I will try to pop on as often as possible! It's good to reconnect with everyone. I hope you have been good. Join in on the robin. I have collected TONS of seeds to add to the envelope. Take care

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back