bulbs

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

i have a bunch of mixed tulip bulblets , and some mixed asiatic bulblets i,d like to trade , would love to find wild horses daylily or white feather hosta , also daffs. in colors of pink /white , yellow/white , green eye , jetfire , orange/yellow and so on . no iris though , been moving some from my old place to new place , and let me tell yea i dont want to look at another iris till next year:eek: i,m open to other bulbs as well . i just put down some things i like , Nancy B.:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back