Dor & LB

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Shrimp plant rootings on their way to you. Let me know if they don't make it I will send you some more ;)

Wolfie,
Need your address so I can send yours out. Will PM you!!:D

You are very welcome Dor. They should do well for you. They are bare rooted but just put them in a good well drained mix and keep them watered in the shade until they recover. Then full sun is fine for them. They like to be fedd as well. ;)

Nancie I got my Shrimp Plants today. I was gone all day so they are getting a cool drink right now. Thanks bunches.

Hey,CG. Got the shrimp on Friday. Looks a bit bedraggled but I put it in willow water and have my fingers crossed. Thank you so much!! I've wanted this plant for awhile now.

If for some reason it won't revive , let me know I'll send another when it gets cooler. You might want to cut it back further to help it recoup. The cuttings you can place in sand in the shade and keep it watered and they should root as long as you have a joint in the cutting. ;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back