Fertin

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

smackem

Ok so i have all vegies and some roots (beets and carrots) what would the best ferts be for them to grow massive? ill also when ferting be using a rooting hormone dripper (super thrive) please let me know

Flower4Yeshua

Super Moderator & vegemm
Staff member
are you asking about fertilizing? feeding the plants?...If they are new I personally would hold off ...I use compost tea myself to feed my veggies a general feeding at they grwo...i do add epsome salts and crushed oryster shells around my tomato...this not only feeds them but also helps with slug/snail control... I am organic...I always use none chem....
For the compost tea I take 5 gallon buckets and put in two shovel laods in each bucket......add water and allow to steep for a day ...I also usually put newspaper over the top of the buckets...then water at the base of the plants...I do this once a month through the growing season...

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com