Finally made it back......

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Laurie Yeah that sounds about right cost wise. I hope it wasn't too hot for them and come to think of it the weather hasn't been that great either lol. :rolleyes: It used to be cheaper for people from the US to come here when the exchange rate was AU$1-US$1.30. Now our currency is worth slightly more than yours, so it makes it a little more expensive to come here.
gp great to see you too!:)
Crabber Thank you for the kind wishes, work is progressing slowly on my yard and my workplace is now running at about 60% capacity.:)

We have flooding from time to time but nothing like that. I wish you an easy time of the clean up.

Crabber we haven't had flooding like that for nearly 40 years, hopefully it'll be at least another 40 if it happens again.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back