Finally made it back......

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Wombat

Well I suppose I'm an old new member or a new old member:confused: but I haven't been here for quite a while, so a big howdy to the folks I already know and also to the ones that I don't know.....yet anyway. I'll definitely get back in here more often and also try and behave myself while I'm here too, well to the best of my ability anyway ;) Talk to you all soon......lots of reading to catch up on

WELCOME BACK!!!!!
I have missed you and have been wondering about you with all the flooding,etc happening over there. So glad you are back! We need some pics to get us thru the rest of the winter here.

Wow. Thought you gave us up! Glad to see you back with us again. Drop in ( or out) anytime we always enjoy hearing and seeing great things from our brother down under!

Glad you came back. We need to hear about warmth now. Even down south here we have been cold. Will be watching for your posts.

Howdy!

Hi John! Welcome back. I just recently dropped in again myself. :)
Hope you're well and your gardens are amazing you.
~Dizzy

Hey thank you all for the great welcome back. It's been quite a while since I was here and it's nice to know I was missed. I have a few pics to post taken prior to the inclement weather and a few of the plants that survived all the water.

Hey John ...Was thinking about you the other day when the BBQ was going....Good to see ya...Welcome back kind sir

Thanks kids, it's nice to be back....yum what were we having for dinner Deb, I looove bbq's!

great to see you back here Wombat......I often talk to laurie about the winter we all went down under and how much fun that was helping us get thru the winter.....

you sure have been missed.....and we all kept you in our prayers......with hearing of the floods and cyclone going thru your country......hope you didnt get too much damage....

Thanks Bobbie yeah that was fun lol. It was a very good way of getting through winter indeed!
I didn't get too much damage personally just mainly torrential rain and strong winds washing away garden beds and drowning the smaller plants. The flood was pretty awful, but you just get on with life as best you can:)
My workplace is somewhere in there under the water:rolleyes: it's better now but we're still cleaning up and getting the place back in order.

Hiya young GG wow it certainly has been a while:) Nice to hear from you.

Attachments

• flood.jpg
    flood.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 296
the pics on the news were unbelievable.....but your pic says it all......I hope you get your job sorted out.....

Thanks kiddo it's all sorted now, but there was a lot of cleaning up to do, we all pitched in and no one was out of work so it's all good:)

John
Watching Amazing Race and it's in Australia. Glad to be able to see some of your beautiful country. Would love to see it in person but heard I can't afford it.....lol
The only way I could ever come over there would be if I could stay with you.....LOL
A coworker and his wife are there now for 2 weeks, said it cost him $10,000. Anxious to talk to him when he gets back

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back