Garden Goodies

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

Got my first ripe tomato today. It was delicious to. We have been eating squash for a couple of week and green onions, cayenne peppers, turnip greens and mustard greens for about a month now. We weren't going to plant any green beans but I found 2 packs that was left over from last year and Buford went ahead and planted them. If we don't eat all of them (which we most likely won't) I will freeze them for the ducks and geese this winter. Cucumbers are in bloom. I do wish we had planted some potatoes tho'. I love new potatoes with fresh green beans.

Congrats Maggie! My squash are really producing well , tomatoes are doing ok but the eggplant are ready to fill my kitchen. I will be donating a lot of egg plant to the shelter ;)

Good for you to have finally harvest your fruits of labor. It's so nice to hear about the good news of other people.

Last edited by a moderator:

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back