Gardenia

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Bernie

They are lovely! I can almost smell them. I wish I could have them here but even the hardy ones don't survive here. TFS

richnkim

Beautiful! We had some mthe place that we lived before. They do smell good! I had them in me wedding boquet!

Spider_Lily

My daughter picked a few and brought them in.The whole house smell's of gardenia.I told her somebody picked my flower's.:eek:LOL I don't like people messing with my flower's.Just picking at her .She said I only picked 4 LOL.
I didn't care being the bush is loaded.:)

Gloria

Super Moderator
Staff member
Ahhh..Gardenia's! I have several bushes that are full of blooms..I just love the smell. Great pics Spider.
A couple years ago I thought my bushes were going to die, they were black with white fly residue. I tried everything I could find and more and was losing the battle. I had about given up when a thought hit me...WD40.. LOL. I know that sounds crazy but the bushes were dying anyway so why not try it. I sprayed the bushes, waited about an hour and sprayed them hard with the water hose. It worked!! I thought the bush would probably die anyway from the oil in the spray but just the opposite. I still have my Gardenia bushes and they're greener than ever.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Mine still have a few blooms. They will get a serious trim this year. It's do or die. They have a lot of dead stuff right in the middle of the bushes:(
Your are beautiful

Spider_Lily

Mine still have a few blooms. They will get a serious trim this year. It's do or die. They have a lot of dead stuff right in the middle of the bushes:(
Your are beautiful
Take some cutting's after the bloom's fall off and the new growth start's.Take most of the leave's off stick them in a glass container of water sit in a warm spot. In a couple week's they will have root's.:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com