Getting ready for winter.

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Maggie

One of the pots I brought in for the winter. I hate having to cut them back but its getting to long and before spring it will be stragly anyway.

Attachments

• Ivy.jpg
    Ivy.jpg
    56.9 KB · Views: 343
But now it looks nice. I brought in my plants this year. I couldn't fit all of them inside so I hope it doesn't get too bad out. My boston fern is looking pretty good this winter so far.

I got all of mine in a month ago...

I have all my yard chores done
SO Ma Nature can bring it on..no rushing for me this year :)

Very pretty
I have one like that and the leaves are 8" long and 6" across they are huge

I bet its really pretty Kya. I have never seen one that big.
I brought my cactus in to but I want to wait until they bloom before I post pictures. I lost 2 over the summer and I beleive one of them was my orange one and I loved the color of it.

This year I am bring in my plants rather than spending the money to close in the deck and try to keep it heated.
I still have a few outside that I just can't seem to find the time to get in. And, finding a place is not as easy as I thought. I bought grow bulbs for one room and in my laundry I will just replace the bulbs in my florescent fixture. That way I can hang my baskets on the laundry rack , but where will I dry my delicates?? I guess they will transition to the bathroom shower rod in the spare bath. Hope I don't have unexpected guest!?!?! LOL.
The thing we do for our plant babies!

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back