Happy Thanksgiving

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

woodstock

hope everyone has a super thanksgiving holiday......if your traveling, take care and be safe......seems to be some crazy weather everywhere in the USA....

Looks to be a good one here although a bit laid back from our normal Thanksgiving. Will be five of us for dinner instead of the usual 15 or so. We told our hostess we would be content with take-out Chinese food if she would like, but it looks like she is going all out. We haven't had Thanksgiving with my wife's brother in over 40 years.

Ours went well and and the dinner was great. There were five of us around the table. At home we would have had many more. My wife assisted her sister-in-law but it was a far cry from working at meal preparation for two days.

Our Thanksgiving was really nice this year. My son and his wife who are living with us and Hubby and I had a really nice meal. We have plenty of left overs and I think I need to do some freezing about now. The turkey pie was really good last night.

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back