Hello Everyone!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

greenchapel

Really nice place you have here. Glad I found it.
a little about me..
I've been an avid gardener my entire life, grew up on a working farm, tried out a few careers that didn't make me happy, so I went back to my first love, Gardening. Now I run a small commercial greenhouse in Watha NC., and I've never been poorer or happier :)

Welcome aboard Green!
I know what you mean about being poorer but happier!
I love gardening and I starting up my own gardening business last year!
I didn't make much money selling all my extra plants, but I am definitly happier!

so glad you are happy. I like to get outside some myself. Glad to have you here.

Hi Green,
Welcome! So glad you found us ...and a way to work and be happy. True joy in what you do cannot be bought with $$$. Keep doing what you love and you will remain happy;)

Welcome to the forum! :) You'll def love it here cause we all know being happy is a lot better than money!

Welcome from Ma. your going to enjoy being here, a great place to learn and share, like to hear more about what you grow

Welcome from Canada. It is so nice to get your fingers into the earth every year. Anxious to hear more about your business. We also like lots of pictures.

Hi, Green! Isn't it amaing when you know where your roots are? I'll be broke but I'll be happy. Seems that we know what makes us content so .....may as well face it. Curbie :)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back