Hi from Jack!

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

seedlover7

Hi All!
I am Jack Matthews and I love gardening. I have a nice garden and some fields where I sow some vegetables. Apart from that I love flowers of all types. I like wood work too and make nice wood pieces for decoration.
I hope that I will find nice friends here.
Best Regards

Hi Jack,
Welcome! This is a great site with lots of fun friendly people! We look forward to getting to know you.
Jump in and have some fun

Hello and welcome! :D There's tons of friendly people here and btw, I like flowers too. I'm growing passion vines and roses. What kinds are you growing? I noticed you made 2 posts. I'll look for your other one. :)

Welcome Jack
where are you from?? Lots of friendly gardners here, hope to see you around more

hello Jack Matthews ...My mom had a good friend with that name...are you in Nevada?...Any who welcome

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back