Ideas for 8x8 square meters

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

SchilaGarden

Hello! This is my first post here so i apologise if its on the wrong sub group!

I recently bought my first house and the garden itself is very open for me to do whatever i want on, eg there are basically no plants and such on it besides 2 cherrie trees and a couple of berrie bushes on the front yard.

There is this one place on the backside of the house wich the previous owners used to throw their left over weeds etc, so its not possible to use that area yet. I am here to get ideas about what i could do there and im open to anything! I do alot on my own and i have a good general knowledge about gardening (my mum is working as a gardener).

The area is 8x8 square meters and its relatively shadowed on both summer and winter, because of the huge lilac tree (wich im not going to do anything with, i love it!). I live in northern sweden (6b on this zone map https://www.plantmaps.com/interactive-sweden-plant-hardiness-zone-map-celsius.php if thats of any help.) I will add some pictures of the area and im looking forward to any ideas!

xx ShilaGarden
20231011_153910.jpg
20231011_153856.jpg
20231011_153838.jpg

20231011_153910.jpg

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back