I'm Looking for a new

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

I lost my old avon rep and now it costs me shipping to get my avon and it used to ship free and I was helping out the rep.

Thanks Sandi
Treva is the one I used to go thru but she let me know that her life issues are not letting her sell it anymore.

Do you know Leah Caudle? I forget her screen name but she sells. I can get you two together if you want.

Last edited:
You are right SL but with an e-rep they offer free s&h and I can order from someone who needs the cash

Dawn,
Leah Caudle said look her up on facebook. Put Avon in subject line of a message. This is for anyone who wants Avon.
You do have a FB account don't you? If not do you want me to give her your email address?

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back