iris for Wolfie

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Kya D

These are pics of my afternoon delight iris that Wolfie loves. I really like these too cuz they change colors everytime I look at them. The first was a pic that I took after the wind blew it to death, it opened yesterday and the other opened just today.

Attachments

• afternoon delight 012.jpg
    afternoon delight 012.jpg
    84.1 KB · Views: 251
  • afternoon delight 013.jpg
    afternoon delight 013.jpg
    90.7 KB · Views: 253

Kya D

other iris

here are some of my wind beaten iris. The 1st one is Doe Z Doe my 1st broken color one to bloom

Attachments

• afternoon delight 002.jpg
    afternoon delight 002.jpg
    122.2 KB · Views: 246
  • afternoon delight 011.jpg
    afternoon delight 011.jpg
    132 KB · Views: 272

Kya D

When you get green and no flowers the 1st thing I think is that they are planted to deep.

Spider_Lily

When you get green and no flowers the 1st thing I think is that they are planted to deep.
I thought that to last summer some one told me that.I went out and moved most of the soil off them and then when I water them in late afternoon I washed some away from them.So I don't know but still try.:)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com