My Dear Treva

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
Girl you are the bomb! :D What a great package I got last night when I got home. I had to work late and I was so done, but there on the kitchen table was a box. I swear it had a halo around it before I opened it.
Everything is just perfect. The red banana, red cannas, butterfly bush and all those seeds! Wow. It is incredible and I thank you so much. I wanted to stay home from work just to plant! I'll do that as soon as I get home today!Hugs to you!

Treva

Crabbergirl
I am so happy it got there ok. If the Banana leaves are a little bent they should be ok...It was a little tall for that box!
I hope it all blooms abundantly for you and adds to your Beautiful Red garden!
Thank You so much for the WONDERFUL trade! I look forward to many more:D

Crabbergirl

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know they will be wonderful. They were in really great shape , considering the box was crushed on one end and the mail person had written "received as is", I was a little miffed with the PO but not once I opend the box. I can't wait to take pics and show you their new homes;)

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com