My First Crop of 2011

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

A

a74aggie

Here is a picture of my first crop of Kentucky Wonder Green Beans !
My wife wanted them sooooo bad this year (I don't care for green beans).
Now I'm almost as excited as she is !

Attachments

• Green Beans.JPG
    Green Beans.JPG
    90 KB · Views: 317
Wow those look great.
I'm glad your wife wanted them so bad cuz they did well for you.
BTW
Welcome to the site, I think you will ENJOY it here.
There are some really smart people here that can answer you questions.

I used to plant Kentucky Wonder but switched about 30 years ago to Blue Lake. I can't even remember now why I switched.

Hi Aggie,
Where are you located , by zone that is?

I just got about 10 squash from the garden after harvesting about 1/4 bushel. I just planted Ky Wounders. I am a little late getting everything planted , but my purple pods are doing great.

Awesome harvest! I just started some Kentucky Wonder a few days ago, I'm really excited to see how they do.

Hey Brent,
I really like the yard long beans. They produce like crazy. My Ky wonders didn't do very well but the yard longs are still kicking butt!

Just picked one of my pineapple tomato.
It's a little under 3lb!!!

Attachments

• 005.jpg
    005.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 287
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 281

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back