My Hollyhocks

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Beautiful HH's....I had some yellow ones, but they seem to have disappeared ... and I have clay soil - must remember to add some.

Thank you my dear....but our customs would not like that idea:eek: and would intervene in the package. I'll hae to enjoy your pictures...and track down some locally to plant. With our weather so up and down this year, I really have not been in my garden much.

Ron UR the best
I am bumping this back up in case someone missed it. I know I am going to have a gazillion seeds.

Sandi and Wolfie the black and the yellow HH have ripened so yours will be headed out in the AM.
Keep an eye out.

Kya D, your HH looks great! A friend just gave me some seed that are for white HH, and since I am trying to achieve a country cottage garden the HH will fit right in. Your HH look really good, hope I can do half as well with mine.
Errol

Errol if you would like some of these seeds I will be glad to send some to you. The one color I don't have is white.

Got them Kya...THANK YOU! I am planning to have a HollyHock garden in my yard next year and you are helping make that happen...I am excited!
♥ Thanks garden bud, you are the BEST! ♥

Kya D, If its not to late I would like some HH seed. I do have white and since I am trying for a cottage garden, I understand HH are an old time plant that every cottage garden needs.
thanks
Errol

Oh my, I forgot to post on here to let you know that I got mine. I'm so sorry Dawn that I didnt let u know that I received them. Thank you very much, can't wait to plant them in the spring and I'm going to share some with a friend too. Thanks so much my friend....

Dawn, thank you ever so much for the HH seed..got them today!! I can't believe in just one day also! Thank you for the compliment on the songbird on my avatar. It is a red breast nuthatch. this bird goes down a tree head first. I started carving duck decoys and decorative ducks back in 1978, then started carving songbirds in 1995. I love carving and when not carving I am "trying" to garden. Also am a dedicated camper. my wife and I were fulltimer rv'ers for 12 yrs. So I had a carving shop in the frontof the fifth wheel. Got birds and ducks just about in every state! lol
thank you again for the seed..I will put them to good use in my garden. and you are very kind and thoughtful lady.
Errol

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back