Need Help with a Memory Garden

GardenForums.com a friendly and growing community of gardeners. We feature a Garden Discussion Forum and Garden Photo Gallery. It's a fun and friendly place to talk with other gardeners, ask questions, share you knowledge, view and post photos and more! Whether you're a master gardener, or brand new to the hobby, you'll find something of interest here.

Fantasygal1

It's been a while since I have been here due to health issues and other problems but I am back. I am in the process of making a Memory Garden for my parents but have very few plants to trade. If anyone out there has any extra plants i have the following to trade and also can do postage. My Momm loved cannas, and all types of flower vines and my father likes herbs. but am will take anything. Thank-you
Sincerely and respectfully
Fantasygal1
1) Devil's Backbone cuttings

2) Mother of Thousands rooted cuttings

3) bue rose cuttings (plenty)

4) Olive seeds

5) "Sweet Autumn" clematis small rooted vine

6)Purple heart queen small rooted plants

Nancy it is great to see you back, I'm sorry you have had health issues and stuff.
I would love to help but don't have much on your list.
I do have a thing or two that you might like I will PM you.

Hi Nancy,

I have everything on your list. If you are willing to pay postage I might have a few things you would like.

KyaD and Crabbergirl

Thank-you both for helping me out here. Any help and anything you send will be greatly applreciated and loved.
Always a friend,
Nancy aka Fantasygal1

Gardenforums.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com

Back